Welcome to Creative Externalities
Creative Externalities is a collective of dreamers, communicators, and scholars. We design lasting impact for science, environment, and society.
Creative Externalities is the absolute expression of my desire to serve the world. I want to help individuals and institutions with inspiring missions tell their great story and share their important message. Our work and our clients are as diverse as the world around us, with examples such as:
- Designing memorable brands for an organic fruit grower
- Writing ad copy to promote life-saving biomedical research grants
- Penning immersive feature stories on community collaborations in environmental health
- Training graduate student researchers how to communicate science to policymakers
- Leading a strategy facilitation for a nonprofit board retreat
What unites these varied pursuits is our philosophy of generating Creative Externalities. In everything that I set out to do, I am confident that the end product will provide value to the client. But, I am also hopeful that our effort will affect further ripples of positive good for many others more. The societal benefits and intrinsic beauty produced from one creative effort or design will, in turn, radiate further out into the world.
So, browse our portfolio — and ask us what we can do for you. With graphic design, copywriting, executive writing, branding strategy, communications coaching, and other creative services — including flexible rates for nonprofits and students — we have the artistic, scientific, and political training to solve your unique challenge.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to working with you.