Empower yourself or your institution through a workshop or a facilitation. We have offerings in science communication, strategy development, inclusion and diversity training, and more.
Getting Your SciComm On:
A Tour of Science Writing Careers
Speaker: Ben Young Landis
January 29th, 2019 | Sonoma State University, California
Invited Lecture, Department of Biology Spring 2019 Colloquium
Browse our growing portfolio at www.cr8xt.com/tag/coaching or peruse select offerings below.
To inquire about booking a workshop for your university, organization, or conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Connecting with Your Audience: Tools for Effective Science Communication (Ben Young Landis)
- AdSciComm: An Exercise in Getting People to Care About Science (Ben Young Landis)
- Helping Science Inform Policy: An Introduction to Policy Engagement in California (Ben Young Landis)
- So You Want To Be a Science Writer: A Tour of Careers and Pathways (Ben Young Landis)
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
- Communicating Ciencia: Engaging the Changing Voices and Faces of Mass Media (Ben Young Landis with expert panelists)
- Customized facilitations available to help individuals and organizations with branding, strategic planning, and mission development. Please email email@example.com for details.
Select Clients and Conferences: UC Davis FUTURE • Sonoma State University • Sigma Xi Annual Meeting and Student Research Conference • ScienceWriters2018 • ScienceWriters2016 • Science Talk • Science Says • SCONC Think-n-Drink • SETAC North America Annual Meeting • NorCal SETAC Annual Meeting • Duke University Nicholas School of the Environment • Delta Science Fellows Program • CCST Science & Technology Policy Fellowship • California Council on Science and Technology • postdoctoral researchers and professors